From Mortgage Fraud Blog
- Bribes and Lies to Obtain Loan Lands Police Officer in Jail
- Another Charged in Mortgage Fraud Case Involving 100 Properties
- Jury Sees Through Mortgage Fraud Defense and Convicts
- 450 Fraudulent Loans Lands Man in Prison for 13 Years
- 2 Charged for Straw Buyer Scam Involving 36 Homes
- 2 Sentenced for Falsifying Loan Modification Approvals
- Mortgage Fraud Promoters Land Lengthy Prison Sentences
- Homeowner Admits Lying to Obtain Mortgage
Smith Dollar PC is a real estate and financial services law firm. Firm clients include financial institutions, mortgage lenders, loan servicers, secondary market investors, investment bankers, home builders and contractors. The firm handles litigation and transactional matters nationally with offices in California, Florida, and Texas. Smith Dollar is a certified woman owned business and is a member of the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms.
Headquartered in California's Wine Country, Smith Dollar PC is one of the only firms north of San Francisco providing litigation and transactional representation to the mortgage banking and financial services industry.
Smith Dollar is Rated "AV" in Martindale Hubble® Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.TM
In The News
Rachel Dollar featured in Mortgage Banking magazine
Rachel Dollar has been featured in Mortgage Banking magazine with her article Fraud from the Fringe, detailing the sovereign-citizen movement and the rise of mortgage-elimination schemes.
Rachel Dollar, Partner of Smith Dollar PC is quoted in MBA NewsLink article
Federal Law Enforcement Agencies Target Mortgage Fraud.
You can read the full article: http://bit.ly/11I9LUT
Smith Dollar to participate in the National Residential Mortgage Litigation & Regulatory Enforcement
Michael Pfeifer Among Panelist at ACI’s 10th National Forum
On January 17th, 2013, Michael Pfeifer of Smith Dollar PC appeared with other industry professionals on a panel entitled “Focus on Residential Mortgage Litigation in the State of California” at ACI’s 10th National Forum on Residential ...