Joshua M. West has handled a wide variety of civil litigation including personal injury/wrongful death, medical and hospital negligence, real property disputes, and probate and trust contests since 1985. His practice also includes estate planning and probate and trust administrations. Mr. West was recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer in 2012 and 2015 through 2017. He has served as a Superior Court Pro-Tem Judge, Arbitrator and Settlement Panelist as well as a mediator/arbitrator with the Sonoma County Bar Association’s Mediation and Arbitration Referral Service along with the former No Fee Mediation program.
Mr. West has been actively involved with various professional organizations including the American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, State Bar of California (Litigation Section), Sonoma County Bar Association, The American Inns of Court and the Consumer Attorneys of California. A 1982 graduate of U.C. Davis, he earned his law degree at Golden Gate University in December 1984 with Highest Honors.
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of California
- Golden Gate University, J.D. with Highest Honors
- U.C. Davis, B.A.
Awards and designations
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Northern California Super Lawyers: 2012, 2014-2017